1SAP HR Process Lead
BHP Billiton is embarking on a landmark business transformation initiative with the global roll-out of the 1SAP project. The project will help transform BHP Billiton from being the world’s leading resources company to being an outright global leader.
An exciting opportunity exists to be a part of the 1SAP Release 3 to 5 design team to review future integrated design for HR. The project is currently completing Release 2 design including HR with one deployment planned for HR in Release 2 across the organisation.
Working with a diverse team, the successful candidate is to perform an integral role in ensuring a consistent design is applied to future releases and to also perform a QA role as part of the 1SAP Leadership Team during the Release 2 HR Build to Deploy phase to ensure that the signed off designs are strictly adhered to.
The 1SAP HR Process Lead will:
- Establish, monitor and track the Release 3 HR design work plan.
- Monitor and track changes to the existing Release 2 HR design through the standard Change Control process
- Work closely with the GPDO to review design change requests. Coordinate required work to update relevant process designs upon endorsement of the change
- Ensure updates to process designs and other deliverables are done in a standard and consistent way
- Engage with the HR community to gather needs, approve the scope and build designs
- Work with other Process Leads and in particular the Finance team to ensure effective integration of designs within 1SAP guidelines
- Prepare and finalise SAP blueprints and associated functional specifications for final approval and build
- Work closely with Accenture to establish a small team of Process Analysts (and other required resources) to complete required deliverables for design
- Maintain collaborative relationships with key stakeholders within the HR function and cross functionally to ensure the successful completion of a quality design
- Ensure the smooth and timely implementation of HR deliverables in the 1SAP project for Release 3 design
- Work closely with the Release 2 HR Build to Deploy team to ensure business requirements have been met through the delivered solution
The applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- A strong understanding of BHP Billiton current standard HR processes
- Experience in the implementation of Global HR processes or system initiatives
- Demonstrated experience in the use of SAP HR
- Sound knowledge of Payroll Management including an understanding of integration needs with Finance
- Project Management experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Customer focus and proved skills in building long term effective working relationships.
- Capable of driving effective change management
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with conflicting requirements
How to apply:
The position will be based in Singapore. Please upload a copy of your CV online. Applications close Sunday 30 May 2010. For further information please contact Roscoe Sewell, HR Coordinator on +65 65771104.
Internal applicants must inform their line manager of applications.
BHP Billiton is an equal opportunity employer.